Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Day 1

It's unlikely I'll be making a post here everyday, but it's only day one and I've still got some momentum left. Today was a sort of busy day and I didn't have much time to write (honestly, I just sat down to write about an hour ago), but I did manage to get a couple paragraphs written.

249 words down, 79,751 words to go.

Go me.

I don't really have any daily or weekly goals. I know it will take roughly 220 words per day to make my goal of 80,000, but I think it's pretty unlikely I'll be able to write every day and I don't want to discourage myself by making goals that I won't be able to keep. I'll just have to make up for the non-writing days with more productive days.

But with that said, 249 words is more than 220, which means I am currently on track.

Day 1 is officially a success.

1 comment: