Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wow, it's been two weeks

I'm still here, still writing, still invested in this blog. But quite a few things have been happening lately that's made this whole writing a book thing less of a dedicated goal and more of a side thing that gets worked on when it gets worked on.

School started up for the spring semester last week, which is of course going to take up quite a bit of time from now on. But I'm working hard to get ahead of my school work so I don't end up overwhelmed.

To be honest, however, it hasn't simply been lack of time that's interrupted my writing and interest in this blog. Unfortunately, a very loved family member has been very sick and the news is not good. So it's been an emotionally taxing time, and frankly, I just haven't had the excitement and interest in writing in the face of that.

But I am still invested in this goal, and my writing, as well as updating this blog, will continue.

2 comments:

  1. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tenku cilingirci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web siteniz cok guzel her zaman acik kalsin admin

    ReplyDelete